fun with keywords. (rebuilt damnit)

1. descojon urbano - That was my band from 1991-1994. you can find some stuff here. Go forth and buy some.

2. chess tesis education - "THIS IS CHESS MOTHERFUCKER! THIS AIN'T CHECKERS!" - Denzel Washington in "Training Day"

3. a blog.

4. another blog

5. "equal opportunity employment" bullshit - ooooooook

6. 15 anyos rings - 15 year old webrings? ok some pervert is looking for something. get the shotgun.

7. britney sprint imagenes - Make up your mind willya? Are you looking for Britney Spears or Sprint images? I guess he likes to mix telecommunications companies with pop stars.

8. living with a vindictive boyfriend - I think you should ask V about that.

9. none dare call it a conspiracy - Conspiracy A Go Go Baby!

10. pictures A bunch of computer shit busted in an earthquake - Does it gets your rocks off? *shudder*

11. panoptika musica - If it's the PR band, they rock.

12. sleazy motel puerto rico - What? what? i don't know of any sleazy motels here! no sir! honest!

13. aylk - Whatta bunch of fuckheads! Gotta love them! Menudopunk at it's best!

14. allegory + "satanic verses" - The last thing i need is the Ayatollah's hit squad on my tail ok?

15. zeta sexual persona - Yes. That's me.

16. " sorry mother... "eminem" - i didn't mean to hurt you either.

17. "cannot forgive" "kate bush" - I can forgive Kate Bush because she hasn't wronged me, but I can't forgive Tori Amos for making a cheap imitation of Ms. Bush.

18. I need email cheli & Co - I haven't heard from her and even then, I think I better ask her before giving it to you. LOL.

19. binlarden - Ok let me say it once last time: It's Osama Bin Laden you idiots! No he's not here.

20. idle wild, nyc 1948 - That was a good 20 years before my time. Fuck off!

21. insomnia faithless ol skool - Is that old school? Damn, I'm getting old.

22. song texts corrine, corrina - Why?

23. angry people pics - Grrrrrrrrrrr. Happy now?

24. why are you angry - Because of your stupid questions?

25. "birthday girl" song lyrics - Why?

26. zeus's girl - Actually he had several.

27. cojoba - local PR punk band. rawk!

28. alexander gudonov+witness - good movie.

29. "Robert Trujillo" + peru - He's in Metallica now, didn't you hear dude?

30. golpe justo - the best hardcore band in PR. Period.

31. Hello there!

32. Mrs+Mijtus+had+had+enough+of+her+husband's+strange - I can't make any sense of this.

33. kabezudos - Are the Kabezudos De Villa Abajo back? Hmmmmmmm.

34. castin para el miss teen venezuela - Miss Venezuela Teen Casting?

35. godspeed you black emperor arrested in oklahoma - O'er the land of the freeeeeeeeee and the home of the braaaaaaaaaave. Blame Canada!

36. fuck you all angry style - It's FAQ YOU! Yes we're still angry.

37. chotte 1928 - That was 40 years before I was born.

38. death of actor marshall thompson - *looks at audience*

39. fun and angry pictures - Check the pictures links to your left and then get back to me.

40. another blog

41. good away messages for when you r upset for aim - How about FUCK OFF?

42. another blog

43. sean comb's address - Oh this is the White Pages now.

44. ex's pictures - I have them and you don't.

45. lyric+falling for you+jaime rivera - What?

Ok. Here's to next week's installment. Now bugger off!



  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: