ok. i've had enough of my father.
i love him. he's a decent man.
but for fuck's sake i don't want anything to do with him.
i was basically going to the shower and i had to hurry to meet v. for lunch.
he takes the car to run some errands.
he calls from the pharmacy because he has problems with his car key.
there's nobody home.
so i have to basically get dressed, meet him there. mad as fuck, because i will not get there to see v. i won't see her until monday at the earliest.
i tell him to give me his key, test it. somehow it doesn't work. i use mine. i ask him to shut up while i'm doing this.
he keeps nagging and nagging and nagging and pestering. i ask him to shut up twice and very politely while i'm figuring out what happened to his key.
he's not shutting up. i'm way too upset.
i park the car. give him my key and walk away.
he can stick the keys and the car up his ass.
i'm tired of his nagging and his fucking problems. my mom nor my sister talk to him because of that. i see no reason to deal with him.
i know it's terrible, but live with him for the better part of 35 years and then get back to me.

I'm sorry V. that I had to cancel that.

I'm still pretty pissed. Well at least that's one least of my worries.

No, I don't have tolerance for bullshit these days. Later.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: