Life has become a series of altered states between consciousness, insomnia, half asleep, half awake. It doesn't bug me as much as sometimes I wished I could get my proper 8 hours, but it's fucking hot in here so that won't happen. V and I are keeping in touch via the usual means. We miss each other but we've got work today. During the weekend I was working on this sort of zombified state that didn't concern me much because I was so calm with even the angriest customers and it worked to my advantage. I bought a TV/VCR and a little cart. I figured out that if I'm gonna be living here, I'd rather start buying some proper furnishings and establishing my proper domain. Once I assemble that, get my DVD player off the living room, bring it in here and watch anything I want in complete calm. Met Willie Wanker to coordinate his performance next month so I have to schedule that in advance. Aside from that, looking forward to meet some friends I haven't seen in ages next Thursday night. I have Friday off so the plan is to meet V. and stay overnight, come back to work the next day. Fingers crossed. Rose and I chatted a bit. It's always good to talk to her and keep in touch. Cheli emailed me. Back from vacation, she is. LOL. Anyway, tonight I gotta upload some more material to my page. Gotta keep myself busy. This week's schedule actually allows me to have a social life , so I better make the best of it.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: