"I'm ready to say I'm glad to be alive" - U2 "Zoo Station"

Just when you think things are gonna be pretty bleak, lights come out and help you find your way back.

A day full of conversations and revelations. First off, managed to talk to G. D. today. Puppy and I were concerned but she called and things were cool. That woman still floors me even though we've known each other for a while. She could sell a fridge to an eskimo easily. She, Alpha, T-Girl and Arwen have shown some guts and solidarity and I didn't even know. That she took time off from her very busy schedule to have a long conversation with me was cool. Thanks guys.

Pellejo and I chatted too. Willie Wanker sent a couple of message. Chito and Jorge too. All this support from friends translated into my return to performance. Some gigs planned. Feeling better and inspired. That last gig at Don Pablo helped a lot too.

Last but not least because thats the most important part of all: V. We chatted and talked for a looooooong while too. Even though we want to take it slow, we want to be with each other so badly. Yes so cool, so noble and brings out the best in me. I can't let go of someone like that. I can't believe this is happening, but I accept it with open arms. You are cool, beautiful, and restored my faith in people and my self-confident. I owe you a lot. Thank you.

Went out with Luisma to Old San Juan for a couple of beers and people watching in Noche De Galerias. Nothing extraordinary but I was very happy thinking and actually missing V's company.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: