Spoke with Rose and we caught up with our respective lives. Hang on baby. You and your guy are getting there. Love's insane but have no fear. It's gonna happen and it will be beautiful. Bet on it. Also chatted with V. Today was kinda slow as I'm pretty tired from today. We didn't make any sense but we sure laughed. Now if she could purr me to sleep I'd be the happiest angry and vindictive mofo around. Hello Cheli. If you're reading this welcome to my blog and the madness surrounding it. It's ok. Also had a chance to talk to a friend in the Marines who's coming back home after a long while out there and a fun chat with my little brother who I dearly love to death. He always makes me laugh with his antics.

Pet Peeves: We all have them. Our little quirks and neuroses. Well, I do have mine too. One of them is when I eat out unless you're my friend, my significant other, or in extreme cases, the place is full and being the wonderful gentleman that I am (cough cough) I let you sit with me on my table, I LIKE TO EAT ON MY OWN GODDAMNIT!. I go to my table with my food and a copy of the paper that I plan to read BECAUSE ITS FUCKING LUNCH TIME AND I'D LIKE TO SPEND THAT TIME ON MY OWN. I SURELY DONT WANT TO SPEND IT WITH THE PEOPLE I'M WORKING WITH BECAUSE I SEE YOU THE REST OF THE BLOODY TIME I SPEND AT WORK YOU SAD PATHETIC FUCKS!!!!!! THAT ALSO MEANS, DO NOT INVITE FOR DRINKS AFTERWARDS (exceptions are made on a case by case basis), DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR BORING STUPID SOCIAL FUNCTIONS! (unless money is involved, and it's going to my pocket. otherwise, forget it) IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT I HAVE TO SPEND 8 HOURS OF MY LIFE IN A DAILY BASIS WITH YOU, AND YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME ON MY LUNCH HOUR TOO? FUCK OFF! Anyway, is that angry and vindictive enough for you? Erm, back to the topic. I'm minding my business in the cafeteria with my food and a newspaper, sit down on my table ready to dissect the days news, there are plenty of empty tables AT LEAST SIX EMPTY TABLES YOU NINCOMPOOPS! and these two guys and a girl I work with, come over to my table and want to join me at my lunch. I gave them the "Nah you didn't" stare but I guess they're too braindead to notice.

So these three clowns, for the purposes of this rant let's call them Quiet Guy, The Male Diva and Skinny Girl, sit down I have to move my things so they can sit with me. Quiet Guy starts talking about Masons (ok so Quiet Guy has some interesting to say after all). He's a Mason and sure enough, he's friendly enough. Ok. Male Diva is talking to Skinny Girl about modeling, ballet, career choices there and meanwhile I'm busy with my cheeseburger. He says something to the effect that "in entertainment and communications it's all a matter of who you know, Right?" He says looking at me. I nod while busily devouring my cheeseburger. All this diatribe continues for the better part of 20 minutes. I eat my meal, my drink and dessert while listening to the drivel between Male Diva and Skinny Girl. Quiet Guy adds his two cents to the charade, our conversation about Masonry relegated for a later date. Thing is, Male Diva has been annoying me all this time. I don't care what you do. I don't care if you know this and this people. I know them too. What annoys me is that this little fuck is trying hard to kiss everyone's ass, but when it's about doing the job, he knows shit. Christ, I can't wait to get on the floor and on my own. And yeah, unless you're a friend, significant other, a relative or i'm actually going to eat out with you, STAY THE FUCK OUTTA MY TABLE!!!!!!!

Oh yeah and two reasons I really loooooooooooove this place: 1. The fucking heat is starting to annoy me and it's not even summer. 2. Being part of the US does not necessarily mean that we're in synch with them. Case in point: The Matrix Returns started in the US in May 15th. Of course, here starts on the 22nd, so all my friends in the mainland have seen it, and I have to wait until fucking Thursday. AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Now back to your regularly scheduled deprogramming.


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: