Ok V and I are talking. That is good. I guess we needed to say somethings and we did. Don't be sorry for being honest girl. Don't. I'd rather deal with that than with the usual lies and deceit. I'm sorry dear. We're both too passionate, too honest and yes we are blunt. No problem with that.

Watched Identity with Al. He haven't seen it and I wanted him to see it. Big guy loved it. Cool. On the way out some idiot salesman wanted to sell some home security systems. A gringo. I refused politely at first, he insists. He tries to weasel his way in saying someone in the house made an appointment. Big fucking lie. The parentals and my sister tell me usually if they expect visitors. I tell him. Look no one here wants what you're selling. I'm on my way out so scram! He insists. Al is waiting in his car. I tell him the following nuggets:

1. No one here wants to buy you shit. 2. You're interrupting my progress and I have to go out. 3. I point to Al and say: "See that guy? That guy has a gun, has a proper permit and knows how to use it. You want to get some lead poisoning punk?"

The guy bolted.

Got a comission to do the soundtrack to a friend's short film. Let's see what happens with that.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: