It's Sunday. Time for the Sopranos, The Wire, recording some stuff for my friend Al. Yeah it's also Mother's Day. Not much about that, really. Yeah I love my Mom, but we have a conflicting relationship. It's ok though. Wished her a Happy Mother's Day. No present this year, due to being in between jobs, but I already eyed her present.

Re-reading William Gibson's "All Tomorrow's Parties". I love Gibson's Konrad. I think my four favorite Gibson characters are Molly, Turner, Petal, Keithy and Konrad. Each a universe of their own, but of all of them, I think I like Konrad the most. Cool, collected, haunted and the Tao lives in him. I think that's what draws me to him. The Tao. If there's ever a film version of "All Tomorrow's Parties" I think they should hurry and cast Terrence Stamp as Konrad. "The Limey" being one of my all time favorite films.

Speaking of film, I you haven't watched "Haiku Tunnel" run to your nearest video store and rent this film. That gave me enough yuks to last me through the week. Go.

Not much to say except that aside from training and work, I look forward to see V again. I enjoy our little chats and tete a tetes. Alright have a great week.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: