First day in self training mode. Aced the first module. 92%. Already working on the second module. I'm ahead of the pack. I wanna ace them all so I can get in the Business section. I need the money.

Talk to a friend. Former manager. He wants me back in the game. Right now, I'm training and then when I get my shift, I'll see if I have the time to do it. I won't probably. I need this job and I need the money to get the things I want and I need. So right now my focus is on this job.

Talking to V as I write this. I wished I was next to her. I can give her all the reassurances in the world, but I wished I was there. She's endearing. She deserves the best. I want to make her happy. I'll do my best. I'm looking forward to see her next Thursday.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: