Well the gig was ok. It was cool and some friends showed up. Only had a chance to do one set because my ride had to leave early. Shit happens, but I had a good time blasting out some quality tunes.

On the other hand, some people don't understand the concept of me not having anything to do with them. You know who you are. You run, hide, lie, disrespected me, took me for granted, stab me in the back and expect me to forget about what happened? And now you want to talk? You forfeited any chance to deal with me in any capacity. Talk is very cheap, coming from you, and your actions spoke louder than anything you have to say. Don't talk to me, don't buy me drinks, don't be fucking hypocrites. I have better things to do with my time than deal with the likes of you. You should talk about behaving like adults. Stay well away. Do I make myself clear?

In a very unrelated subject, I just chatted with my nephew. That was very cool and that made my day. Take care my man. You rock!

Now back to our regularly scheduled deprogramming.....
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: