Two things happened today.

One is that there this girl that I got introduced at this blind date last week. We've been exchanging phonecalls and she's cute. I found out she speaks highly of me and I don't know where this might lead, but it's worth a try. It'd be a nice change.

The other one is that I took off all my music from my web. It's been 6 years since I started this and I think that's as far as I can take it for now. That won't stop me from doing music, but honestly I have taken my label and my music as far as it gets. Maybe I'll put up some new stuff later. No promises though. I love making music and I'd love it more if I can get a proper band together, but such is not the case for now. So no music online of mine. For now.

Aside from that, no new tales to tell......
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: