It's been raining nonstop these past few days. I've been completely numb to it all. I'd like to think that the weather mirrors my mood, but unless I've mutant weather control powers, that is not the case. Actually I enjoy the rain. Friends have called/shown up/chatted with me and I appreciate it guys. I'm just numb to it all. I can't be bothered. Although I love talking with people, so that's cool. I don't know if I'm making any sense. I'm getting over it. I guess numbness is my reaction to it all. Well anyway, life goes on. I interviewed for a job with a telecommunications company so that's good. If I get that job, I'll be busy, so that's good. Anyway, it's 20 minutes before going out so it's shower time kiddies. Later.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: