Got the most sickest migraine I had in a long while. Been sleeping all day and taking pills and right now it's gone. Meanwhile while I was out dreaming......
I was back in England. Somehow I was taking pictures of my ex, her best friend and some other people. Taking snapshots, they were smiling and we were all exchanging jokes. It was kinda tense between us but the humor got it away. I see a glint in her eyes. She asks me "why are you here?" I tell her "I wanted to see you." She's still posing. Eventually they leave. We end up in bed. We start to kiss. I start to kiss her all over her body. We're in bed and for a moment I feel wonderful. I feel her warmth. I feel human. And it all goes away....

I wake up and I go to bed again. Here I am wishing for things past. I'm moving on but my subconcsious is clinging to it. Here I am considering quitting music, the only thing that at least takes me away from feeling like this. I can't find anyone to play with and I think I can handle it on my own, but I wonder if it's worth it. Too many things on my mind. Too many things on this restless mind of mine. I wish I could be unconscious for a while. Not even dreaming. Just a long blank slate. Still, reality comes to you sooner or later.

I don't know if I'm making any sense.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: