Finished the rest of the set for an upcoming performance. Aside from that, work.

**********
Some stuff going through my head of late.

To LMcC Wherever You Are:

Love is a four letter word
at least for me it is.
Lives accross the ocean
Halfway accross the world.
Love's gone though.
I don't know if it'll come back
What form will it take?
How many letters will it have this time?
I don't know. It matters not now.
It doesn't matter along with the rest of my life right now.
Point being:
I felt it
It felt me
The only thing I want to know right now
is that you and yours are alright
and that you're happy
I carry on the memories and the guilt
Even though we were both guilty
I miss you so much baby
I know I can't reach you
but if perhaps you ever see this......
Know this:
You are the love of my life
I will always love you
Always.

J.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: