Well after 4 years I started to drive again. My boss and her husband are on vacation so I am housesitting their penthouse *and* I got a car. So yesterday I started driving around town again. It's kinda exciting and I have to be on my toes. It's a big car with a huge kick so I have to watch it. Fortunately I'm not a speed demon so I'm cool on that aspect.

Anyway I asked Dave to drive me home to pickup some stuff. My parents are not ready to see me driving again. Ha! Anyway I invited Dave for dinner since I owe him one and we tallked about our usual stuff. I'm glad to know he's around and we can talk and give each other advice or at least some funny comments. In a way we're on opposite sides of the fence in our respective situations but we're sensible enough to deal with them. He's a lovely friend and I know that if he hangs tough, he'll overcome whatever life throws at him.

I came back to the penthouse tired as hell. The job and driving around town drained me. Max The Cat came and went but was a bit of annoying in the morning, but hey.

Paul Oakenfold's playing this weekend and I got an invite. Free. Gratis. Yes. This Saturday I'm dancing again till the morning. Tonight some bands on Hard Rock. Dave and I were planning the weekend as it were. Since I stopped drinking alcohol I'm just watching myself. Normally I don't drink much if at all, but last month definitely got me worried, that's why I stopped. Anyway, I'm out to have fun, dance, be myself. Like always.

Somebody bothered in the last post. Thank you. Been meeting some people online. It's cool. Ok back to work.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: