i've had conversations with some friends and thanks guys for them.

i have to keep my eyes on the ball. get my own place. keep my job. exercise. go to some support groups to deal with my deppression. keep myself focused.

on the sentimental side, well it's not much of a choice i have these days but i'd rather ride this wave, see where it takes me. i just have to accept that.

in another news i got news for two people i thought that were my friends: keep burning those bridges kids. in the end, it's gonna be the two of you. i'm glad you ended up with each other. you deserve and complemente each other perfectly. share your neuroses and your stupidity. 'til death do you part. me? i'm just laughing at your sheer stupidity. and at the end, as always, i'll be there saying: told you so. ok, enough about them.

let's bring some lighthearted fun to the proceedings with more pictures of carousing and general mayhem at St. Valentine's:





Courtesy of Pulsorock.com


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: