Ok so this week's been interesting and wonderful. The first lines of New Order's "True Faith" come to mind. Saw Pedro Almodovar's "Talk To Her". Really cool film. Great acting. Solid plot. Then finally got to see "Hedwig and the Angry Inch" in it's entirety and it's also great. Saw those two with someone whom I've been itching to see for quite a while and it was worth the wait. It was good seeing her. The next day it was the usual stuff at work but it was manageable. I'm getting this ad copy stuff down pat. My boss is a good teacher. Needless to say when I finally came home yesterday I was exhausted and crashed early. The weekend's coming. With a lot of possibilities. Gotta rehearse with the guys too.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: