The best laid plans.......go astray.

Right now I have several choices:

Go to NYC but the original plan was seriously scrapped. My friend's not ready for a relationship. I'm not ready to deal with NYC without her on my side. I'd go there and move because of her. NYC is good to visit but I wouldn't settle down there. Not without proper company. Scratch that.

Go to PR. Unemployed. Stay with my parents. I'd be so happy to see my friends and gig again and I'd be so pissed to be unemployed and living with my parents. I'd rather kill myself. Yes. Suicide is preferable to that.

Stay in Whorelando. Make a few calls. See what's going on. Tough it out. I think this one's the wisest course of action for now.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in (insert stroke here).
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: