Joe Strummer died of a heart attack. I'm kinda devastated because The Clash was one of my favorite bands of all time and their influence is still felt. The Sex Pistols had the impact, The Ramones the sense of humor, The Damned and The Buzzcocks had melody, but The Clash was the only band that mattered. Bands like U2 wouldn't have existed if not for The Clash's mixture of melody, eclectisism and politics. Strummer always rocked whether with The Clash or solo and still remained down to earth and humble. I'm blasting their music even if the world won't listen. Straight to hell, boy. Straight to hell.

Aside from that, just counting down the days. I'm gonna freeze my balls off in that trip but I don't care. I must find out. Go North, young man.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: