"I feel so extraordinary
something's got a hold on me"
- new order "true faith"

It's a strange weekend. A friend's mother passed away and I'm trying to be as supportive as I can within those circumstances. I was about to go out and have fun when this happened so I stayed and was available for him in case he needed me. Running out of cash, need cash for the rent so I called my mum to see if she would send the money order I refused earlier in the week. She did but supposedly these mofo's of the famous job they supposedly offered but didnt are going to call. I got so mad and started arguing with her. Then a strange thing happened.

I have a friend in NYC. Really cool girl. Writer, journalist, intelligent, sensitive really cool. We met a few months after I met Lana. She and I have kept in touch through the years and it's always good to see her. Well I ran into her online and we had one of our really deep chats. Damn. I want to work like a madman so I can go to see her. She's that good. Looking forward to that. A good motivation to go on.

That and now that I got DSL I've been downloading stuff like a madman. I really missed it. Also will change the pc's layout soon.

Ok I should get some rest no?

Last but not least. Thanks to window blinds my pc has a mac-like interface. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: