So I'm starting to feel better but I'm afraid since I'm coming back tomorrow to work, I might relapse, so I guess I have to bundle up. Meanwhile I finished Bruce Sterling's "Holy Fire". Wow. Shit. This book begs to be a good movie. Maybe directed by Wim Wenders, Jeunet, I don't know. Someone who can actually put this book into a film. A really good read. Inspiring. Thanks b. for all the support. I wanted to go online last night but I was devouring this book and then I finally got some sleep. Then my roommate woke me up with something about the fridge. :P

Anyway, I might go out today to return the books to the library (I don't plan on staying there with this cold). Keep it up with the healing process, then hopefully I should be alright. Fingers crossed.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: