Ok here's a little download to give your PC an OS-X kinda flavor. Best of all it's free. Works only in Windows 2k and XP though. Sorry.

I was talking to one of my roommates about drugs and their effect on people and found out that apparently crack is back. As in people are using it more. I mean, shit, crack is such a Republican drug. Fucking economy going down the toilet and people need to get high for cheap so I guess history does repeat itself.

Speaking about roommates, the other roommate came over and basically started to ask me for money. No way, I told him. Get a fucking job. Getting money from Mommy and Daddy and sleeping all the time won't work for you, buddy. Fuck you and get a job you lazy ass motherfucker.

Ok enough of rants. I better get some sleep.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: