Ok back to the grind. Training, tests, yadda yadda. I'm still testing this state of being. Mind you, I don't mind living on my own again, but I'm still on the transitional period and I don't want to upset my hosts. I need my own space and I'm working on it. Don't mind renting a room somewhere. I might consider going back to Nashville or at least somewhere where I know I can make more money. Still, concentrating on the moment at hand.

I miss talking to you. At least that bring a smile to my face the fact that we acknowledge each other's presence with a quick message. It's cool. We are busy. We got lives outside the 'net. That keeps me going.

Note to self = How to avoid a guilt trip = do NOT buy the ticket. So what's done is done. Move on. Move forward. The best is yet to come.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: