Met some local Goths today at a Krispy Kreme downtown. Had a really good time. "Good times for a change". Heh. It's a process, but it's not like I haven't been here before. Dealing with the city, the sights, the sounds and a good conversation. All in all a good day. Oh and a beautiful smile to boot. So there you have it. Starting to write some new pieces. Don't know which direction they'll take but they usually sort themselves out, which reminds me I better work on those translations if I really want to get back in the ballgame.

By the way, I hate AOHell, but it will have to do for the moment. I miss broadband. Meanwhile looking forward to Saturday's show.

I haven't been able to write you about recent developments or news but I'll say this: the Beltway is slowly turning into downtown Sarajevo. I hope they catch him. A local paper is trying to figure out if the shooter is the same one responsible from some shootings in Gainesville some years ago. Scary.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: