Met my friendly neighborhood drug dealer today. No I didn't cop anything or bought anything from him. Fella introduced himself. Yeah I know. Right next door to the rehab center. I just nodded and was on my way. I already brought my drugs of choice: Cheetos and Mystic Tropical Haze drink from the corner shop. So I can obtain my drugs, food, bus and go to rehab in a block radius.

Been reading. Lots. Finished "Red Square" and now going thru "Havana". I fell in love with Martin Cruz-Smith's novels after watching "Gorky Park" starring William Hurt ages ago. Read that and "Polar Star" a few years later. Arkady Renko is one of my favorite detectives. Along with Alex Cross, Rick Deckard and Easy Rawlins. Also borrowed two Bruce Sterling novels from the Public Library. Yeah better take advantage of it.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: