AOHell 8.0 - How Do I Hate Thee? Let me count the ways.......

Ok so here I am using AOHell while trying to sort out a high speed alternative for all of us here in the house. Being the lovely nethead that I am, I notice there's a new version. 8.0. Took me all night to download it. Next morning lo and behold slick interface and some new features. cool. Finally you can customize your browser blah blah blah. Nice little thing while we sort this out right.

It worked fine for 2 days.

For the past 2 days I haven't been able to connect and due to time constraints. So I ended up rolling back to 7.0. Fuck them and their stupid asses. I should've known better but it's free for 45 days right?

That and a stomach ache and I think I won't be able to see the Pink Dots. I was sick as a dog this morning and I don't think things would improve if I went out.

Ces't La Vie

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: