Met my Grandma today. Probably for the last time. She's not my Grandma by blood, but she helped to raise my Mom and looked after us like we were her grandchildren. They did so much for us I don't know how to repay her, but I'll sure try. I almost cried when we were talking. I always wanted her to meet my fiancee or my wife. Shit! I don't know if I will manage to do it, but I'll try. She deserves that and more.I probably won't see my dad either. He's very sick. He lived a full life so when he passes I won't miss him as much. Still, I want him to know when things get better and successful with me. Just to make him proud. Well he has my half-brother and my younger bro to be proud of. I want him to go happy. Enough rants.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: