Hello Floriduh! Noelle Bush (yes Jeb Bush's daughter, one of 'the little brown ones' according to George Sr.) was found with coke on the rehab center she was in for a previous drug felony. Wooooohoooooo. Meanwhile three guys in I-75 were arrested because of suspected terrorist activity. Nothing certain yet, but a citizen's tip led to the arrest. Post 9/11 paranoia or is it for real? You decide.

Ok boys and girls, I got a Floriduh license. Unlike Tennessee's it was not quick and painless. Went to the DMV and I felt just like the DMV at home except the attendants were nicer because I'm a nice guy. I had all the necessary paperwork so it went fast but the visitors to the DMV looked like they came from Mars. This reinforces the theory that Whorelando is just another part of PR.

Please support the spread the dot initiative. It's a good cause for the net.

Oh and I got a phone. Good and solid job prospects. That is good. :)
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: