This one's an original, been lying in my brain for quite a while. Time to spew it out.

Ties are nooses
Strangling you
Corporate asphyxiation
workplace suicide
Rings are shackles
Binding you to places you hate
Broken promises, lies

I'm a fool
who believes in love
when sometimes
love is a word
with two vowels
two consonants
and two idiots

A fool
who loves life
when sometimes
I'd rather be dead
A fool, nonetheless
with only one thing left:
Hope.

I want to move out. Badly. I can't stand them. God knows I love them, but God knows I can't stand them. I just hope I can get something by this week. Something to keep me busy. Otherwise, I think I'm getting the fuck out of PR. I love my little island and my friends and it's a great place to visit, but not to stay. Not for me. Let's hope I can get that job so I can have some privacy and some space.


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: