Everyday Is Like Sunday...not

Spent the afternoon with my uncle, his girlfriend, her kid and two cousins eating in a fancy schmancy restaurant. It was good to see them, drink a few, trade stories and having a laugh. My cousin D. has a Korean girlfriend and they have a kid too. Cute little tyke. 2 years old. Cute and very nice. Full of energy. His wife works at the restaurant and she's a hard worker. I'm happy for them. My uncle's girlfriend's a nice girl Kid's smart and polite. My other cousin she's a really sweet young lady. Finishing college, working too. It was good to talk to her. We have the same taste in movies so we caught up in movies, stories, gossip, the usual stuff.

It was good to see them. Haven't had a good time with relatives for a long while.

I woke up early today so I think I'll call it a night. Night.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: