Which David Bowie are you?



And then you wonder why "Heroes" is my favorite Bowie album and "Ashes To Ashes" is my favorite song.

Rehearsals with Golpe Justo went very well. Lots of fun and screaming. The way I like it. Had to deal with some unpleasantness with management after the DJ gig with Jorge Castro, but hopefully, that will pass. If not, well, that's life. I don't need the aggravation. Hopefully it will all be sorted out.

Finally finished "American Gods". Loved it. Not as good as "Neverwhere", but really good Gaiman. I still think the Marquis de Carabas as my favorite Gaiman literary character. Of course my favorite Sandman character is the most cheerful sibling of The Endless: Death.

The gig with Golpe Justo. Man! I got all that pent up energy and unleashed it on everyone. We were jumping and singing and just fucking having a blast. Beautiful. Sheer catharsis.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: