I don't expect this one to make a whole lotta sense. After downing five glasses of wine and a cranberry and vodka, on an empty stomach, things don't make much sense. But they sure are funny. Carlitos and I went to Mario Panoptika's apartment for this welcome bash. Nice little place near the university. Lots of people I don't know but hey, they were cool. Laughed a lot. Carlitos and I were the evening's heroes apparently. We came, we saw, we conquered. It was nice if S. was there. Needed someone to share the good vibes. I was tipsy but hey, it is nice.

Before that, the radio show. As far as shows go, we had to improvise a lot, but we're pros dammnit and we pulled it off nicely. Got some choice Enrique Bunbury tunes to like. So it went beautiful.

I'm eating something and drinking lots of water. No hangovers for tomorrow. It was a really good evening. Joy de Vivre, I guess. Seized the moment and enjoyed it at it's fullest.

Night night.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: