What a weekend. Death came for a visit. First Dee Dee Ramone, now an acquaintance's close relative. You could see both of them coming but still it has an effect. Meanwhile I'm trying to come to terms with situations that need to change. I've never been a comformist and I think I'll never be. I can't settle for anything less. I can't be a fucking sheep and be passive about things I care about. Too many sheeps-in-human clothing here anyway. Still I've got a few friends who unknowingly give me a lot to look for. My homies. I love you. I can't let things get to me. Not trivial things. Change is a constant. I must seize it and enjoy the ride. No sense in wasting time in minutiae. Whether it is situations or just people. They're not worth it. There's a life that needs to be lived and enjoyed at it's fullest. There are things to look forward to. There are people to meet. There are shows to be played. That's more than most people have and enjoy. I wouldn't have it any other way.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: