S Dearest:

Thanks for bothering to read this. I think it'll give you and idea of me, whether for good or bad. This is me. Raw. Naked. Not literally. :) I am hardly perfect as you can see, but I'm trying to have some redeeming qualities. Working on them :D. I am happy to know that I make you smile, that I cheer you up. I want you to know that you do the same and a lot. I look forward to meet you. I look forward to talk to you. I look forward to brighten your day. Yes, I do write about you because you are the brightest spot in my life of late. I want you to know something. The way you are, the things you say, the joy you bring to me, those things make me become a better person. Gives me a better outlook. Gives me strength and hope. There's a light at the end of the tunnel. It's not an incoming train this time. I just want to do right. Fingers crossed. Chin up.

Yes your company is appreciated. Yes you are a lovely woman. Yes you make me smile and blush. A lot. I haven't had this kind of attention and I love to return the favor. I want you to feel free to talk about whatever you want. I want you to feel free to share whatever you want to share. I want you to know that I'm there for you. I look forward to see you smile. Up close and personal. We are few and far between. Life rarely gives you a second chance. Especially when meeting someone like you. Take care.

J

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: