I swear if you see this flyer people might think we're one of those krautrock, hippie or progrock outfits. Sheesh!
Rehearsals are coming fine. Cathartic and good. I just met this person and I already miss conversations with her.
They're that good. Tomorrow meeting at the station and somehow re-writing an old song lost in the crash.
It's gonna be sort of a long day and I need some rest. Managed to find a solution in case live365 goes down with the
online royalties for internet radio. I have a contingency plan in a worst case scenario.
I also hunger for some cool conversations, and good company.
Gig on Wendesday. Woooo. Busybusybusy. Ok. Shut up. Go to bed. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: