Well I haven't written anything in the past few days due to:

1. Memorial Day Weekend
2. Parties on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Excellent all. Had a blast. Didn't overindulge. Danced my ass off.
3. Got sick on Tuesday
4. Now I'm recovering from a migraine (the fun does not stop)

Anyway, a couple of things:

1. See how someone's desperate attempt to get someone back backfires. Badly. That's why I don't do that. Ever.

2. Lots to do and little time to do it and I need a fucking job. A permanent one.

3. So many things on my mind and then things creep up on me. I'm over them but they come back in unexpected ways, mainly in my dreams. The subconscious is one tricky motherfucker.

4. Whoever's left at my side, I love you. The rest I don't really need. You're all that matters.

Murphy is working overtime. Just as I was going to post this note, Blogger is down. Go back to bed old man. :D

I'm glad I have a job that supposedly keeps me busy and away from home and all that, but my brain works overtime and
the usual deppressive shit hits me hard. Or when I sleep. Dreams can be soooo deceitful. Anyway, I better hit the
sack if I want to get up tomorrow. I hate mornings. I'm such a night owl it's obscene.

A Russian Ms. Universe and a Chinese runner-up. THE COMMIES ARE TAKING OVER GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!! (joke)


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: