Carlos Alfalfa is working on a secret project and all I can say for now is that it fucking rocks your lame ass. He's the shiznit. Hopefully it will be available soon.

Aside from that, I love fucking about in the office planning Saturday's show. Even though we didn't do much about that....BUT we had pizza, some of us finished taking Channel 4 UK's Gay-o-meter (me 33%), talk about surgeries and medical procedures (insert my rant about "it's cost effective to die rather than go to a hospital these days" here) among other things.

T minus 10 days till my birthday. In ten days I'm gonna be in the tail end of my demographic. Heh. That weekend has a lot of cool shows so there.

That and I got a webcam that's XP compatible and you're not. LOL. Ever wanted to see the people behind our lovely radio show (Frecuencias Alternas Saturdays 9 to midnight WRTU 89.7 FM San Juan WRUO 88.3 FM West Coast http://frecuenciasalternas.cjb.net), right????????? Now you can!!!!!!!!

Some people *are* the proverbial bad penny. It's all good. Curveballs keep the game interesting.

Not much to say these days, just don't tell Harry. He don't know shit!

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: