There's this little birdie who's been coming to my window every 20 mins or so since yesterday. I mean it comes up, sings a bit, then hits the window trying to get in the room. Then it flies up to the window in the living room and repeats the process. I guess I oughta give it points for perseverance but the poor thing suffers and it's kinda annoying. Why does it repeats the same thing again and again? Doesn't the pain register or something? Things could be said about stubornness and perseverance but hey, something's gotta give. I don't know. I just wanted to share this with you.

Interviewing my pals of Cojoba later this afternoon.

Gig on Thursday. Meeting on Tuesday. Job Interview. Going to the Unemployment Office. Live on the dole. Plans. An interesting proposition. Life goes on.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: