Ok so I got back from the dentist minus my upper right wisdom tooth. What a relief! I missed this week's meeting but the program promises to be a blast. I didn't get my gadget today. I'm also supposed to report to my new job tomorrow BUT they haven't confirmed. What a bunch of incompetent nincompoops! I'm having second thoughts of working with these gorillas but the bills need to be paid.

I got a call today from Tonya, my former roommate in Nashville. She's such a doll. I miss her lots and I miss my former co-workers at the Merrimac. I'm seriously considering whether I should go there or Florida. I don't want to stay in PR longer than I have to. Not without a space I can claim as my own. In the meantime there's also some other stuff I gotta discuss. I don't really want to leave but I need my own space, my own place. Somewhere I can feel comfortable. I don't feel like that at my parent's house at all. Chatted with my younger brother. He's such a rascal and a practical joker but can't help but love the guy. He's the man.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: