I think creation is one of the most beautiful things in the universe. To be able to do something and call it your own is just wonderful. Since I've been given a gift (or so they say), I've been engaged in recording some of the most recent Antartica tracks for performance and for my guitar player cause I want to include some cool guitars in this one. It's so fucking rewarding being able to record music on my own terms, at my own pace and with my laptop. It's a pleasure and a much needed distraction and relief.

Anyway got a show on Friday and another the following Thursday so it sharpens my skills as well. I think the next Antartica record's gonna have 9 tracks and the working title so far is: "Dont Hate Us Cause We're Beautiful (An Endurance Test)". Yes, another inside joke but hey, that's what you get.

Ok I'm feeling zombified as we speak, so I better hit the sack.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: