Found a home for OCIO LOUNGE and a possible DJ residency. I also went to see my friend SANTOS spin a very wicked techno set. It's a fucking shame the place was empty cause I could've danced my ass off with the proper company. Nevertheless my friend and brother Angelito and I had a fucking blast, thankyouverymuch.

And I found myself missing you terribly. Then I wonder if you feel the same. One of those lingering questions, isn't it?

My ghosts appear when I least expect it. Instead of scaring me, or bring me nightmares, they just bring me sadness. Time has given me the perspectives needed to deal with that. I just live with the good memories, and keep walking. No need to wallow in self pity, melancholy and all that. That is a waste of time. Move on.

I ran into my friend Ninablue online. She's such a great gal. It's always good to chat with her. Take care liebchen!

My friend Ben Raino turned 25 today. You fucking bastard. I hope you finish your album and keep releasing that beautiful music of yours into the world. Best wishes to you and your lovely wife. Did I mentioned that I was the one who introduced them and I was the best man in their wedding? Yes. Moi. Matchmaker. Actually, they're the second couple I got together, but that's another story.

Daryl and his wife are still vacationing on the Netherlands and loving it. Lovely, isn't it?
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: