Things That Are The Shiznit As For Today Dept.

windows xp professional - yes i'm a johnny come lately and this os is the rightful heir to windows 2k. fuck i love it and somebody gave it to me as a present. wheeeee!!!

superaquello. think cafe tacuba meets stereolab with some added puertorican flavor.

lacteos = thee puertorican punk jazz ensemble.

kabezudos de villa abajo = melodic punk rock reccommended by my friends at alfalfa y los kretinos. christ! i wish i was fucking half my age again. such energy and melody. no wonder they opened for my friends at la experiencia and nofx!!!!!

plus I got to sing with my buddies at tropiezo. back to the good ole days of scream alongs

one of my best buddies stateside, daryl is going to ansterdam. yay! museums, hookers, art and cannabis ad nauseaum. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

by the way a belated happy birthday to Leilani. yerba mala nunca muere. i really hope you can get a man so you can get your freak on babe.

ok it's six thirty three in the morning. i've been up for way too long.


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: