Someone called me a Unicorn today. I might agree on the elusive part of them. They're hard to catch and I'm shy as hell sometimes, but I'm not beautiful, but thank you for the compliment. Pepe you are so goddamn lucky you son of a gun. That someone wants to introduce me to her friend. She's beautiful and seems like a person I'd love to meet. Please *do not* allow me to screw this one up. Pretty please? Did I say someone called me a Unicorn? Thank you.

And if you're reading this, nice to meet you. :D I thought of a present to give to you, cause I'm like that. V For Vendetta by Alan Moore. I'm feeling like V sometimes. I hope I can give it to you and I hope maybe you can understand why. Meanwhile I'll burn you a little something to hear whenever you feel like it.

Meanwhile I *shouldn't* watch "Chasing Amy" on my current state of mind. I shouldn't but I did cause I have to. The way the film deals with relationships it's great. It hits home on many things that I had to stop it to get some air. A tip of the hat to you Mr. Smith. I, um, need to get on with my life and whatever it brings. I need this. Cranking The Smith's "How Soon Is Now?" and These Immortal Souls "So The Story Goes". Maybe I put *way* too much faith into things, I don't know. Blame the romantic in me. I love the way things come into my life. Thanks for giving me another reason to live day by day. I live for these curveballs life throws at me.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: