Ok I've got to come to terms with an aspect my life right now. This job is getting on my way of doing something I like: making music. Last night I was jamming with my new band and it felt great. I missed that a lot. I was tweaking to my heart's content on my laptop and I didn't want to let go. I realize I cannot make a living doing the music I like. Music for me is a catharsis a release, sometimes it's better than sex, better than any drug, better than anything on this planet. To be able to share it and for people to like it, that's a bonus. I just want a job that I enjoy doing and that doesn't interfere with gigs or rehearsals. This one currently doesn't do that. I know I got bills to pay and all that. But I work to live not live for work. At least not this one. Sheeeeiiiiiiiiit last night and this morning was so fun. Looking forward for tonight's show.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: