My pal Daryl is in the Netherlands and having a blast. I gave him a few pointers about places and bands to check out. He's having a blast so far. I *was* going to see Oscilador 4 and Solur, but I was *absorved* by "Noir". This book is full of puns and some black humor that you have to look for. The story is good and the scenario as far as I can tell is quite deranged. K.W. Jeter's imagination is really cool. Still reading it. Devouring and picturing every word, every little detail. I'm a pretty fast reader, but this book *forces* me to slow down and check every sentence, paragraph word. It's that good.

Tonight it's going to be interesting in several ways. Meanwhile, I got to get some stuff done.

It kills me that we celebrate Holy Week and in the Holy Land, Israelis and Palestinians are busy killing each other. If that's not a cosmic joke, I don't know what is.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: