I woke up unusually happy this morning. A day full of possiblities. I laid in bed for a bit and this was the first thing running through my mind.

It's been ages since I slept like a baby
It's been ages since I smiled
It's been ages since my heart was restless
It's been ages since I felt like this
Happiness tastes like this

It's been ages since a good conversation
It's been ages since I held a hand
It's been ages since I had a laugh
It's been ages since I felt this way
Happiness feels like this

And now you'll excuse me, I'm taking on the world right now.

ART PROJECT DO IT FAST DO IT NOW DEPT.

There's a cruxifiction depicted right outside Plaza Las Americas mall. If we could take a picture of it with a bunch of us looking at it with shopping bags and placing "MACY'S" instead of "INRI" that would be cool. Any takers? It'd make a lovely cover for an Hijos de Cain record. We could title it. "Shopping For A Religious Experience".
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: