Ok so things have been testy in some points, and good in others. Personally I think I've been successful. This new 'thing' has dispelled the ex's ghost. Time heals all wounds. New people speeds up the healing process. She's wonderful and sweet and I don't want to fuck it up this time. We both deserve a fresh start. Might as well be with each other. :) Actually, I like the fact that someone has actually told me that she likes me, appreciates and wants me. Iam pleasantly surprised.

Show later tonight. Have to pin down the logistics. It always happens like this. :)

Watched Red Mars and now watching Shadow Of The Vampire on the DVD. Take care of your bad selves and each other.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: