I dreamt last night
I stood outside Beaver Hall, Penn State, University Park, PA with my old roommate Tom Joyce and an older woman
He said she was her girlfriend. We spoke for a while then I left.....
....to a room somewhere in Puerto Rico. There was a bunch of us taking instructions from her.
She was giving us some mangoes when I saw her. My ex. She waved me hi. The kids were there too. She smiled.
The lady finished her speech and I went straight to her.
"Hi. What are you doing here?"- I was amazed.
"Come with us."-she replied. I was full of questions.
She led me to an apartment. There was some furniture set up but lots of boxes, like she was moving in.
"I'm at a loss here" - I said to her. I was speechless. I gaver her some mangoes and to the kids.
She led me to a bedroom. There was a futon there. THe kids were watching TV and eating mangoes in the living room.
She led me to the bedroom and was lying on top of me.
We started kissing. "Come home to your wife." -she said.
I was speechless, not believing it.
I woke up.
Damn! Just when I have all this conflicts whether or not to call, my subconscious sneaks up on me.
I hate this......
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: