Last night I witnessed one of the best shows by one of my favorite bands around: Mira. They are lovely, beautiful and for those of you who like shoegazer rock (My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive, etc), it's a must. I shared this lovely show they did with Pain And Its Relief (Otherness didn't show up. Hello PDS and Daryl!) with 12 other people.

Yes, you've heard me right. One of the few decent bands that bother to come accross this stupid town and no one shows up. Then people wonder why I hate this town and the people who live here. I can't wait for one of the offers to come through and leave. Like my man Taylor said in the original Planet Of The Apes: Damn You All To Hell!!!!!! I bought one of their CD's and a t-shirt in a lame attempt to make up for their troubles. Regina and the band were cool about it because it was their last date on their tour and they played to our heart's content.

Where was the rest of the so-called Nashville goth scene (this being a Projekt band and all that)???? Except for Ichabod and a few brave souls who actually do something here, you can find them bitching and moaning amongst themselves in Dark Entries and the Nashville Goth Board while they're desperately trying to act cool and dance only to Marylin Manson on Club Voodoo on Fridays and Sundays. Sorry people, but except for Ichabod, Xin and a few others, I've lost respect for the lot of you. Bella Morte and the Cruxshadows are coming soon to town. I would suggest that you try to earn it back showing up there.

Lo siento, falta de sueño e irritabilidad me impiden traducir esto en español. Si quieren una traduccion de esto, Babelfish esta disponible :) . Solo les pido que escuchen a Mira. Si les gusta My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive y todas esas bandas, no se arrepentiran.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: