Actually, happiness is blasting a Butthole Surfers CD at work with the following titles:

Otro momento feliz es tocar a todo volumen un CD de los Butthole Surfers con las siguientes canciones:

Alcohol
Booze Tobacco Dope Pussy Cars
Butthole Surfers Theme Song
Dancing Fool
Dog Inside Your Body
Dust Devil
Goofy's Concern
Hurdy Gurdy Man
Kuntz
Moving To Florida
Pepper
Some Dispute Over T-Shirt Sales
Something
Sweatloaf
The Annoying Song
The Lord Is A Monkey
They Came In
U.S.S.A.
Who Was In My Room Last Night?
You Don't Know Me

Yes I played these sacred hymns at full blast in my office. The company's president's and my boss's offices are right within earshot. I don't fucking care. I've had enought of this Mickey Mouse Bullshit........

Si. Puse estos himnos sagrados a todo volumen en mi trabajo. Las oficinas del presidente de la compañia y las de mi jefe estaban cerca. Ya no me importa un carajo. Ya tengo bastante con esta mierda......

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: